Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Repaint the faded


Hey everyone!!
Studies are so boring. Everyone wont stop bugging and telling me when my exam is and I haven't done any preparation so and so .. Hmm lets not go there ..
Well!!  for today , I have this cool idea of repainting the faded prints. Everyone has gone through this misery of throwing away their favorite shirt or reusable beg (like mine) just because of the faded prints and writings which gives this old and washed up look. But thank god I wont have to go through this misery anymore. I can repaint it and make it even more better with my favorite colors. Recently I participated in 7 day workshop of pidilite hobby idea and I found these cool fabric paints (PIDILITE color pearl kit) which works really well. It is available at supermarkets and stationery as well.
Here are the steps to repaint the faded prints   
  1. wash the cloth or the beg.
  2. prepare your paint on a palette with a brush
  3. while the cloth is still damp iron it to have a even surface to paint.
  4. apply the pain according to your wish
  5. when you are ok with the paint ,wait 24 hours for the paint to dry
  6. Again iron the painted surface so that the paint get deep in the fabric
After that your done. You have new and fresh looking beg like mine..  see you till the next time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment